Apex Controller Base Unit - Neptune Systems
Now you can upgrade your Apex Classic with the newly available Apex Controller Base Unit. This Apex Base Unit is fully compatible with all Apex modules and accessories including the Energy Bar 8 and Energy Bar 4.
Enter the Apex:
- Takes corrective measures for you, preventing catastrophes
- Alerts you via smart phone, if things go off track
- Monitors your equipment
- Tracks manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and aquarium observations
- Manages full equipment operation with simple setup wizards via the Apex App.
- Takes the place of light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Instantly check on your aquarium from anywhere in the world
- Apex Controller Base Unit
- pH 7 & pH 10 calibration packet
- Conductivity (salinity) calibration packet
- 4.75"L x 5.25"H x 3.25"W
**This Apex Controller Base Unit is not compatible with the Apex Jr.
Neptune Systems Aquarium Supplies
Neptune Systems is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of aquarium controllers. The company was founded in 1995 for the purpose of developing affordable water quality monitoring and control instrumentation. Their engineering team has extensive expertise in computer hardware and software system design as well as a background in water quality analysis. Neptune Systems uses these finely-honed engineering skills to develop innovative monitoring and control solutions for use in reef and fresh water aquariums, aquaculture tanks, hydroponics systems and general laboratory use. Neptune Systems is best known for their AquaController line. The company is known for their innovation and customer centricity.